OMG, can you say ENRAGED!

ummm yeah so i woke up this morning and checked my email and saw an email from Sara hearts pretty little things it stated that she had noticed someone stealing her as well as my posts word for word & images!!!! thanks for letting me know girl, you have no idea how much i appriciate that!

"hair styles & nail styles"
seriously GET A MUTHAA F*ING LIFE DUDE! if you dont have the balls to do your own blog with your own posts get the hell outta here, and off my blog! its such a complete violation, oh & congrats on my watermarks still being in tacked real thought out there LAME ASS!

heres a link, and before the site loads press ESC button or it'll lead you to ads, wierd!
http://hairstylesandnailstyles.blogspot.com/2011/07/notd-nude-ladybug.html

if i was you id check this out just to make sure theres not any of your posts on here
Thanks for reading my rant! & i'll deff be contacting blogger!